- 2 years ago, almost to the day, I started a blog. I then abandoned said blog the very next day.
- 1 year ago, almost EXACTLY to the day, I began THIS blog in an attempt to reconcile for having ditched the last blog. About a week later, I again abandoned the blog.
- Today. March 12th, 2011, I suddenly got an overwhelming urge to blog. "Must. Write. Extensively. About. Nothing. Maybe. Include. Pictures. As. Illustration." The idea grew like a cancer. (Inception!) And voila: Here I am, blogging. Because I am a narcissist, I began reading the blog entries I'd written previously. It was then that it hit me: TODAY IS MARCH 12TH! For the THIRD year in a row, I have had this inexpressible urge to blog during this same time of year!
What in the world?? How has this happened? Is there something about Spring that promotes such extensive thinking that it all just wells up inside of me until I can no longer contain myself and simply must put the thoughts into the vast complexities of the world wide web?
(side note: My husband just began playing with my toes. He then smelled his fingers to check the smell of my toes. How do we have friends?)
Okay. Honestly, if someone could explain this to me. It's my personal version of a two-headed tortoise. It should be in Ripley's Believe it or not, floating in a jar of formaldehyde like Albert Einstein's brain. And while you're at it, if someone could then explain to me how in the world to get followers on this thing...that'd be terrific. Because here's the deal. I've got many friends who blog...but I can't seem to get one schtinkin' friend on this thing. And I've been trying for 3 years.
Alrighty! Well, until next March!
Oh. Updates on my life in the last year:
- Moved to Utah for school
- Ended up meeting the love of my life.
- Got married (yeah...this whole process took 6 months. How Mormon is THAT?)
- Got pregnant (I head those audible gasps...no judging...I'm creating human life and it's exhausting.)
- Got extensively ill because of said pregnancy. (Still dealing with that on and off. LOTS of fun)
- Survived my first Utah winter since I was 6.
- Aaaaand am trying to live happily ever after whilst making a body for a baby.
If I have any note-worthy thoughts, I'll try to remember to stick 'em here.