1. I should pay attention to what I bought in the prior week, before making grocery purchases. I am now the proud owner of two and a half bottles of katsup, two large-ish bottles of cumin, and four jars of salsa.
2. Pickles are always worth the inevitable pickle-juice explosion that occurs when opening a new jar.
3. Procrastination can be beneficial. I'm really glad I didn't mop before making dinner. Because I had to open a new jar of pickles.
4. Marinade looks exactly like BBQ sauce.
5. Marinade tastes NOTHING like BBQ sauce.
6. J-Dawgs sauce is incapable of duplication.
7. But the stuff I made was pretty darn close and was completely worth having to scratch the first batch to make a second.